Our boarders had a wonderful weekend on the Quantocks and then at 'The Bear Trail':
Saturday morning was spent up on the Quantock Hills, in the sun and blustery wind, but boy did the children have fun. Dog walking, watching the ponies, tree swinging and munching crème eggs! A perfect way to start the day.
Later that weekend, they wrote their letters home and they went something like this;
"Dear Mummy and Daddy, today we went to 'The Bear Trail'...
• This was the best park ever, I had so much fun.
• I loved getting really muddy and having fun.
• The best part was trying to avoid being pushed of the course by my friends.
• My favourite part was the zip wire where everybody was having fun.
• I liked it when we were pushing our friends off the ropes into the muddy water.
• My best bit was catching the fish in the muddy pond.
• I liked it when we did a mud battle, but the water was very smelly!
• The hardest thing was trying to climb the ropes when I was covered in sticky mud!
• Can we do it again?
Lots of love from the boarders. xxxx"
Nursery 2 Enjoy a Frosty Morning Walk
15 January 2018
Weekly Boarding at King's Hall
12 January 2018
Primary School Pupils Welcomed to Our Tomato Challenge!
1 January 2018
King's Hall Pupils Bring Christmas Sparkle to Local Children
31 December 2017
King's Hall Athletes Sprint to Success at Biathlon Championships
29 December 2017