Aims & Ethos
“King's Hall School nurtures self-respect and self-esteem, high moral values, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the service of others”
King's Hall School ...
- Grounds itself in Christian belief, teaching and values, celebrating faith in creative and meaningful ways
- Fosters the virtues of faith, hope and love in all aspects of its life, as central to its Christian ethos
- Welcomes inclusively those of all faiths and none
- Believes in the unique value of each individual, regardless of race, gender or creed
- Pursues academic excellence with a commitment to good teaching and effective learning
- Aims to prepare each young person for the future by means of a full and rounded education
We also ...
- Provide outstanding pastoral care within a supportive community
- Strive to build a community which reflects family life, with mutually respectful and warm relationships
- Nurture self-respect and self-esteem, high moral values, responsible citizenship, and a commitment to the service of others
- Strive to be outward-looking, working with others in the local and wider community for mutual benefit