Aims & Ethos
“King's Hall School nurtures self-respect and self-esteem, high moral values, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the service of others”
“The staff are amazing, often going above and beyond to inspire, encourage and care. Thank you for fostering such an ethos from the helm!”
- Parents of current pupil
As a school, we aim to...
- Follow Christian belief, teaching and values, celebrating faith in creative and meaningful ways;
- Foster the virtues of faith, hope and love in all aspects of its life, as central to its Christian ethos;
- Welcome inclusively those of all faiths and none;
- Believe in the unique value of each individual, regardless of race, gender or creed;
- Pursue academic excellence with a commitment to good teaching and effective learning;
- Prepare each young person for the future by means of a full and rounded education;
- Provide outstanding pastoral care within a supportive community;
- Build a community which reflects family life, with mutually respectful and warm relationships;
- Nurture self-respect and self-esteem, high moral values, responsible citizenship, and a commitment to the service of others;
- Be outward-looking, working with others in the local and wider community for mutual benefit.